Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
The Advanced Solutions Lab (ASL) for Machine Learning provides customers with the opportunity to work side by side with Google’s Machine Learning (ML) experts in an immersive experience that enables companies to tackle business challenges. This program takes place in a dedicated facility, during which time participants will be trained on ML concepts and engineering techniques similar to what we provide our own Google engineering teams. The experience ends with customers having the opportunity to work on some projects that are relevant to their industry or business application.
As a Machine Learning Fellow, you will be focused on delivering and, at times creating, cutting-edge Machine Learning training to the clients of our Advanced Solutions Lab. You will be working side by side with our customers as they try to see how they can apply ML to their businesses. You’ll be the owner of the ‘day-to-day’ experience of the Advanced Solutions Lab. Therefore you will always be working to see how you can make the offering better, be that by making recommendations to the curriculum team about curriculum enhancements, identifying Google Machine Learning experts who should be brought in to support various sessions in the program or making recommendations on pre-packaged Machine Learning models or projects that should be added.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
– Manage the Advanced Solutions Lab education experience by delivering training, identifying ML experts from across Google to support specific sessions and providing ongoing feedback to the curriculum team.
– Stay on top of developments in ML and network across the Google Cloud ML research community so that you can provide ASL participants with up to date knowledge as well as unique opportunities to have highly interactive engagements with other Google ML experts.
– Support the Google Cloud Professional Services Machine Learning practice in the delivery of client facing service packages (e.g helping Google Cloud clients build ML models).
– Act as a ML subject matter expert within the Google Cloud Professional Services team and support other ML activities as they arise (e.g. work to develop intellectual properties, be a speaker at external events, run ML bootcamps).
– Take on and deliver new training courses which may go beyond the scope of the courses available when you were hired.
– BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience with databases and design of schemas/tables as well as experience with data processing technologies: Hadoop, Spark, fluentd, Storm, Splunk, New Relic etc.
– Experience conducting technical training and/or experience in client-facing technical consulting/educating type role for similar period of time.
– Experience building ML models for different use cases: tabular data, images, video, speech, unstructured text, etc. Software engineering experience building production ML models with one or more of the following: TensorFlow, MXNET, Spark ML, Scikit Learn, etc.
– PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative field with evidence of ML related work.
– Experience working in a fast-moving technology area, while being comfortable working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
– Proficiency in one or more SQL database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
– Passionate for learning and continued self-development, with the ability to take on new materials and delivering them to clients/students.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Informatique, Machine Learning|
|Qualification||Doctorat en Informatique|